The Honsie Max2 is our newest innovation in the Honsie range of Lycra horse cover products. Our Honsie is our well known all in one lycra horse cover. Honsies are the perfect product for keeping your horse or pony clean prior to competition. They are often also used as a second skin to help keep your horse and pony warm when used under a stable or turnout rug on cold days or nights.
The Honsie Max2 is developed in a Microfibre and Lycra mix fabric. Produced in Italy, the fabric consists of a 28% Lycra and 72% Microfibre, a combination that is perfect for producing high quality products . The fabric has many benefits, including full breathability, quick drying and soft to the touch.
Designed to fit snugly on your horse, the Honsie has a small amount of compression from the lycra component which helps it stay firmly in place. The binding around the body helps the product retain its shape. By binding around the eyes we keep the product from slipping or covering the eyes, helping prevent damage and sores.
Available in 5 Sizes, covering sizes from 10hh to 17.2hh.
Unique Selling Points
- Available in sizes
- Extra Small – 10hh to 12hh
- Small – 12.1hh to 14.2hh
- Medium – 14.3hh to 15.2hh
- Large – 15.3hh to 16.2hh
- Extra Large – 16.3hh to 17.2hh
- NOTE : For more ‘chunky’ types of horse it is usually recommended that the next size up is purchased.
- Can be used prior to competition to keep your horse clean and pristine
- Suitable to be used alongside Stable or Turnout Rugs in the winter as a second skin
- Can be used to help prevent sweet itch
- Can be used under other rugs to help keep the outer rug free from coat grease and oils
- Slight fabric compression keeps the product in place
- Protects and conditions the mane when prepared for competition
- Eye Care Protection – Self binding around the eyes, ears and nose helps alleviate the risk of the product rubbing the horses eyes, and slipping over the head
- Self binding around the body helps retain the product shape
- High quality Hook and Loop tape on fastenings
- Breathable Fabric
- Knitted in 4 dimensions to give 360 stretch
- Does not restrict movement of the Horse
- Can help regulate the horses body temperature, can cool and warm
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Specialist High Quality Microfibre / Lycra from Italy
- Utilises swimwear and sportwear advanced technology
- Products utilise Lycra Fibres
- Made in the Vale of Belvoir, England
- Quick Drying
- Will repel water – but not waterproof